CPIML organized a program in Kaprada Taluka, Valsad District (Gujarat) on 3 August and submitted a 10-point memorandum to the Magistrate. Valsad District party in-charge Comrade Kamlesh Gurav led a delegation that discussed all the issues in the memorandum with the Taluka Magistrate. The following are the main demands:
- Implement the Forest Rights Act in its true spirit and give 'milkiyat' of land to adivasi families engaged in cultivation in forest lands for generations.
- Proper financial aid for families of persons who died of Covid within the Taluka.
- Improve mobile network in the Taluka and provide free data (from the government) to all students so that children of poor and backward adivasi families can get the right to proper education.
- Repair and make 'pucca' all broken and 'kutcha' roads in every village without delay.
- Provide housing facility to each adivasi family and pay installment arrears without delay.