The Jharkhand Rajya Vidyalaya Rasoiya Sangh organized District level conference in Sahebganj District on Nov 28. The conference sent through the district commissioner a memorandum of demands to the Governor of Jharkhand with the following demands. District president Nirmala Devi and district secretary Sunita Murmu have requested the Governor to intervene and take concrete initiatives to implement all the above demands.
1. Put a stay on the implementation of Pradhan Mantri Poshan Yojana in Jharkhand.
2. Declare Mid-day Meal workers as government employees.
3. Make a law for mid-day meal workers.
4. Guarantee registration and building of data base for Rasoiyas.
5. Make an appointment Manual for Rasoiyas and issue certificates for all Rasoiyas in Jharkhand.
6. Pay 2 years' arrears without delay to Rasoiyas in Mandro Block, Sahebganj District and bring uniformity in honorarium payment to Rasoiyas across the District.
7. Pay Rs 21000 monthly honorarium as per equal pay for equal work.
8. Pay honorarium to Rasoiyas not for 10 months but for 12 months.
9. Rs 10 lakhs compensation and guarantee of a government job for families of Rasoiyas who died during the Covid period.
10. Guarantee Rs 10 lakhs life insurance and Rs 5 lakhs health insurance for Rasoiyas.
11. Guarantee maternity leave and special leave for Rasoiyas.
12. Guarantee comprehensive medical treatment for Rasoiyas who fall sick or suffer an accident.
13. Guarantee registration of Rasoiyas on the 'E-Shramik' portal by the health department.
14. Recognition of and payment to Sanyojikas as school workers.
15. Start 'mid-day meal' in schools without delay.
16. Organize monthly meetings for Rasoiyas at Block/Complex level.
17. Make Rasoiyas permanent members of the Saraswati Vahini Sanchalan Samiti.
18. Free teachers from non-teaching work and let them concentrate on the teaching-learning process.