AICCTU organized a conference at Mansa in Punjab on 26 June 2020 to mark the countrywide Protest Day against Emergency. The conference was inaugurated by AICCTU State President Rajvinder Singh Rana and addressed by leaders Narbhinder Singh, Sukhdarshan Natt, Amreek and Gurjant Singh Mansa.
The main resolutions passed at the conference are as follows:
- Modi government should revoke the undeclared Emergency in the country and remove the ban on political activities imposed in the name of fighting the pandemic.
- Revoke abrogation of labour laws.
- Immediately withdraw false charges against political leaders, human rights activists and students and youth raising their voice against the government and release all activists from jail.
- Revoke the 3 anti-farmer ordinances that have been passed.
- Withdraw hiked prices of petroleum products.
The conference also passed a resolution to make the countrywide strike on 3 July 2020 a resounding success.